Rules of the Clear-the-Shelf Game:
- These books must come from the library unless the library doesn’t stock them. In that case, I will request it from the library and beg or borrow them from friends or acquaintances. Buying is a last resort for this quantity of books!
- If I’m not enjoying a book or it’s not expanding my horizons, I’ll keep reading until page 50. If I’m still not enjoying it, I’ll send it to the “abandoned” shelf.
- I’ll update my reading as much as possible on Sweet & Arch.
- Kid’s books can be read aloud with my kids.
- I will allow myself a non-list read for every list-read I complete.
Wanna clear your “To Read” shelf too?
Then join in! Leave a comment on this post, and include a link to your GoodReads To-Read shelf.
You’re welcome to friend me on GoodReads, too. I’m AliBG over there.